Providing skill through HGV training since decades
We focus on building a strong unbreakable relationship with you while your time here with us. We can assure you that you are in safe hands during your HGV training and that you can put your 100% trust in our training methods.
Who is eligible for HGV driver training?
To enrol in our HGV training you don’t need to be extra qualified with formal degrees. As a matter of fact, with a few easy requirements you will be good to go and start your training.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must hold a valid driver’s license.
- You must not have any physical and mental disability.
These three easy requirements are fulfilled by 99% of the people who show their interest in getting enrolled in our HGV driver training.
How much does the LGV/ HGV Training cost?
We believe in providing you extra services than what you have paid for. We do not have any hidden charges unlike other institutes. We want to make a difference in your life and that’s why our HGV training is a great value for money. We have kept it on competitive rate and it’s affordable for majority of the people. We are also offering a 0% interest rate funding option for those who are short on funds. With the funding option they can train right away and pay later once done.
HGV training license categories
CAT C Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing 3500 kg with trailers below 750 kg
CAT C+E Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing 3500 kg with trailers weighing 750 kg
CAT C1 Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing between 3500 to 7500 kg with trailers below 750 kg
CAT C1+E Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing between 3500 to 7500 with trailers weighing 750 kg
What comes after the HGV driver training?
Do you know that you can make up to £30,000 per annum with HGV training in hand? There are hundreds of HGV jobs in London and all across UK due to the shortage of skilled and professional drivers. Haulage companies do not want to hire people who are non-professional and who can risk the safety of themselves and others. HGV jobs have amazing potential of growth in them.